CYBERAIR 3PRO – Flexibility and energy efficiency
CyberAir 3PRO is the result of more than three decades of experience gathered from projects around the world. The product line is the logical next step as a result of the development of the successful CyberAir 3 series. Achieving maximum cooling capacity with minimum dimensions and maximum potential savings, the models in the latest series are much more adaptable than other precision climate solutions on the market.
The series includes the CyberAir 3PRO DX models, which work with direct evaporation (with freon) and the CyberAir 3PRO CW models, which work with a water-cooling unit. CyberAir 3PRO DX supports the application of Direct Free Cooling – a method of cooling with direct use of filtered cold outside air, as well as Indirect Free Cooling – a method of cooling with indirect use of cold from outside air (via intermediate coolant – ethylene glycol solution).
CyberAir 3PRO applications
- Cooling of rooms with high, medium and low heat load
- Small and medium-sized database centers
- Premises for different types of equipment and machinery
- High heat load database centers
- IT and medical facilities, including hospitals
Advantages of CyberAir 3PRO
- Maximum cooling capacity with minimum dimensions
- Airflow with maximum efficiency
- Compact design, ensuring ease of transport and installation
- Further reduction of operating costs, in line with ASHRAE recommendations
- Use EU technology for maximum efficiency